Sarasota Buyer's Agent
Sarasota Florida Buyer's Broker Services
We cover the entire Sarasota real estate market including Siesta Key, Longboat Key, Lido Key, Bird Key, Lakewood Ranch, Venice, Casey Key, and North Port.
If you are looking for a Sarasota Florida REALTOR then you need one that is an expert Sarasota buyer’s agent...
"Hiring a buyer's broker costs the home buyer nothing extra" - Chicago Tribune
"Exclusive buyer broker -- aims to get best deal for home buyer" - Business Week
Did you know it costs you nothing to use us as your Buyers Agent?
Why? Because the listing broker pays our fee! So, it costs you nothing extra to use us as your Sarasota Buyer's Agent. No matter what way it is explained – You - the Buyer - are paying the real estate fees in a real estate transaction.
The Seller gets the money from you no matter what the closing statement says. The money is coming from you – the Buyer - to pay the real estate commissions. So, why would you pay the real estate fees and not have and expert Sarasota buyers agent representing you?
As your Sarasota buyer’s agent we will make the coordinated effort on your behalf so you can find the best Sarasota real estate --- in the fastest time possible. And unlike the vast majority of the Sarasota buyer’s agents we absolutely leave no stone unturned in your search for your Sarasota real estate:
- We will send out emails and make phone calls to other Sarasota Realtors telling them exactly what we are looking for – A lot of times a Sarasota Realtor will know of property that is not officially on the market....
- We will contact all For Sale by Owner (FSBOS) that fit your criteria on your behalf – they are more than willing to pay a commission to a Sarasota buyer’s agent who brings them a fair offer.
- As your Sarasota buyer’s agent we will even knock on doors in the Sarasota neighborhood you want to live in if we have too!
Then once we have found the perfect Sarasota real estate for you we do two things that most Sarasota buyer’s agents do not do:
- First, we will do a CMA (Competitive Market Analysis) for you before you put an offer in on your Sarasota real estate. The CMA is what a Sarasota Realtor prepares for their Sellers when they get a listing. Most Sarasota Realtors working with Buyers will not do this because they are representing the Seller.
- Second, as your Sarasota buyer’s agent we are present when the listing agent gives your offer to the Seller. We want to be able to “sell” your offer to the Seller. Very few Sarasota buyer’s agents do this – they just drop the offer off and then let the listing agent “shop” your offer to other prospects! As your Sarasota buyer’s agent we will not let that happen – we will be there when your offer is presented to the Seller. Period.
Please either contact us via our detailed form – Or call us direct at 941-284-4474.
Brandy Coffey, ABR
Coffey & Company Realty
Licensed Florida Real Estate Broker
The Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR®) designation is the benchmark of excellence in buyer representation. This coveted designation is awarded to real estate practitioners by the Real Estate BUYER'S AGENT Council (REBAC)
PS: And one other reason to work with a Sarasota Buyer's agent.
Here is a very revealing fact from the NAR (National Association of Realtors):
- Real estate buyers who used 1 Realtor bought their property in 49 days
- Real estate buyers who used 2 Realtors bought their home in 56 days
- Real estate buyers who used 3 Realtors bought their home in 98 days
Why is that?
It shows you that there was not one buyers agent coordinating the information so that you – the Buyer -- could make an informed decision. As your Sarasota buyers agent we will make sure that does not happen to you.